Saturday, February 28, 2009

A brief update

Not much to report today. In fact, I'm only blogging in an attempt to keep up with Faith, who posted puppy pictures of herself today, and Rio, who who was very chatty yesterday. It was quiet here-the staff was gone for most of the day Thanks again to today's volunteers-they are the first volunteers that had "change disposable pads in X-pen" on their list. And the staff took the camera with them, so there aren't many pictures today. I have directed staff to remedy that tomorrow and do portraits. And they are also expecting a visit from Team Faith-I hope they don't scare them.
Compare and contrast the above picture with pictures of the puppies nursing during their first week. They is barely enough room on all the bar stools for this crowd.

The puppies are to the point where they can make big messes, so staff has to change out all the bedding in the X pen every night. They used to put the puppies in a laundry basket when they needed to move them, but they no longer fit, so now they are placed in my kennel. Above you see one of the boys on my blanket.

This is one of the big red girls (Vera or Rebecca) napping, or maybe wrestling
Rebecca and Vera at the end of yet another satisfying meal of puppy mush.
PS to Merlot-If Rio won't show you how to blog, I will. We Goldens need to stick together!

1 comment:

Elmcreek said...

Hey Cheers, I will take you up on your offer. Rio is getting a little stuck up wit all of her knowlege of blogging, she won't show me.

We will talk
Melot