Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Giving the people what they want

Before we forget, we have added a disclaimer in the profile. Please check it out.

Also , to those that have asked, we are not veterinarians and are not qualified to dispense whelping advice.

Anyway, there seems to be a growing demand for more updates to the blog. Quite frankly, the puppies are not doing much that is 'bloggable' as they simply eat, sleep and grow. Hence the lack of updates. One might say that we are enjoying the calm before the storm. (Eyes and ears and legs will soon be working)Team Cheers maintains that the pups are bigger when the get home at night than they were that same morning. And they are getting more mobile every day. Some are almost able to stand up on their front legs for a few seconds. They have also started doing this thing where they try to get up on their front legs while their back legs are also moving. The end result is that they wobble around in a little circle until they get frustrated and end up exactly where they started. Team Cheers has been placed on full alert to try to capture this on video. FYI, in case you care, most tend to spin to the left. Tails also wag with more frequency, tongues seem to be flattening out and the noises sound more like barks every day.

So, without further ado, here are more puppy pictures. We hope that you can see as much growth as we do.

Below is a typical puppy pile.
Here you see me taking inventory after the bedding had been changed. I am happy to report that all pups are present and accounted for!
This puppy is actually sleeping in this position. That's right; on his back and on top of other puppies. That also means that he is in prime position for a bath, so I administered one. He didn't like it much.
As you can see, he rolled away and onto the ground in his attempts to evade me, but never fear, I prevailed!
Here's another shot of his pre-bath pose. I think he was actually daring me to bathe him.
Up close and personal.
Another shot of me taking inventory. Team Cheers has never lost one, but I always like to take my own personal count.
Here's another shot of a typical day at Cheers. Nursing, napping, and growing.
And after everyone has their fill, its time for a group nap. My favorite part of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheers it's Rayo, again. :) I hope everyone is happy, puppies and all. Have you gotten out recently? It has been raining at my place. Hope you're well and can relax with those 10 pups. check it out, i came up with a name you can give your dog house, PUPPY PARADISE. We can bark more later but right now i gotta go.
(mark my territory)

Later,
Rayo