Sunday, March 29, 2009

Now the real work begins :)

Sorry for the late report on Friday night's ceremonies. I spent most of yesterday napping, and I sent Team Cheers south to deliver some things to Faith.

Anyway, Friday night's transition event at Helping Paws went very well. The new foster homes are all excellent, and this made it that much easier for myself and Team Cheers to deal with all the emotions involved. So good luck to Hudson (Sam), Boston (Kelly), Becca (Rebecca), Hazel/Angel (Diane) , Sawyer (Woody), Izzy (Vera) and Carla, Norm, Cliff, Lilith(whatever your names end up being). I know that you are loved and treasured in your new homes.

And thanks again to everyone who was wearing a Team Cheers T-shirt on Friday night. You all made my job that much easier.

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! It's been some time since I visited your blog & my oh my, the pups grew to such cutey butterballs! Great to know they all have found new homes. I hope they all will be happy. Is Cheers feeling sad? I hope not. Amber just gave birth two weeks ago & I was hoping they would be as cute as Cheers' puppies & they are! Can't wait till they grow older, bigger & fluffier!