Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog! ! !

Hi! (my tail is wagging as I type) After much discussion amongst my staff (they think they are my "owners"), I have been given computer access and have been allowed to start a blog.

So here's the deal. I'm a three year old Golden Retriever. I "work" for Helping Paws. My current position is in the breeding program. My litter-mates also 'work' for Helping Paws, but they have positions as Service Dogs. When I was first given the option of going into the breeding program, it was a hard decision, but now that I'm pregnant, I realize that I made the right decision. I have always received much love and attention (my staff is good to me) but now that I'm pregnant, people are even nicer to me. I get extra tummy rubs and, more importantly, MORE FOOD. (wag wag wag)
So anyway, watch this space for updates. My little ones are due February 1st. That's all for now-pregnancy is tiring. And its hard to type with paws.

P.S. My staff is having some issues with the date on the pictures. Sorry! The pics were taken yesterday.

4 comments:

Norske Jenter - Ani and Carmen said...

WOW! Way to go! You really are on top of things. I think you will make GREAT puppy parents!

P.S. It was fun to rub Cheer's ever growing belly.

Dyan Anunson said...

Nice! Carolyn - I sent your blog to my home computer so that I could see everything.
Cameron, my son, loves your dog! And "our" dog says "hello" too!

Cheers said...

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment

Speak(er) said...

Yeah! A new puppy blog to stalk!

ps. I was with you at your ill-fated date with Trumy baby.