Saturday, January 17, 2009

Perspective and Ice Cream

Last night the Helping Paws person came over and we went over the plan. I'll skip most of the details as they will probably bore you (and some might gross you out :), but I learned a couple of interesting things:

1) I knew this already, but the person from from Helping Paws is very knowledgeable and committed to the program and she's been doing this for a long time. What I didn't realize was that she was present at my birth. And my mother's. And her mother's. And her mother's. And maybe even her mother's-I honestly lost track at that point as there was a leftover pizza crust on the table that was distracting me. (FYI, it was gooooooooooood!). Where was I? Oh yes, commitment. There's been a lot of time and energy and thougt that's gone into this, and it's greatly appreciated.

2) Now the really good news. I learned that I can have ice cream during the whelping. I love ice cream! At least I think I do, I'm not sure that I've ever had it, but it sounds really yummy. I love ice cubes, and anything with cream in is really good too, so the combination must be incredible. I can't wait! (Wag, Wag, Wag)

Other than that, not much is new. I continue to get bigger, and have actually started walking up the steps instead of running. In fact, as the pregnancy gets closer, I'm pretty sure that I am going to need one of these ------>

2 comments:

Speak(er) said...

Very cute! Perhaps it could be added to your HP Pack?

Anonymous said...

HI CHEERS!!!

This is Rayo.we've never really met.But my person Mara knows your so-called staffs daughter Maggie.
I would really like to meat your young ones once their born.I BARK with you later.

Rayo