Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictures

Today we worked on "line up for pictures"-this is the best that they could do.
What can I say? It's been a long day. That's me and Donegal (aka "Splash") taking a well deserved nap. Staff was kind enough to take lots of pictures. What follows is some of the highlights.Lunch time!




Here I am observing lunch and naps. Splash (black dot on his tail) seems to be a camera hog.


Above you see Limerick sleeping on my paw.

Here's another shot of lunch time/nap time.





And a close-up

And an extreme close-up



And naps-the boy with the blue marking is Bono. You may have noticed a pattern in the names. When I came to live with my staff, I came with a green collar with shamrocks. Camby/Melvin referred to me as her "Irish" dog. (not sure why) and my current staff is very "Irish identified" plus the last two St. Patrick's Days I have either had puppies of have been expecting puppies, so the theme for this year's litter is Irish names. There will be official portraits later, but the boys are named Limerick, Declan, Donegal (who will always be known as Splash owing to the circumstances of his birth) Brennan, Finnegan, and Bono. The girls are Roisin, Dara, Maeve, and Callaghan













3 comments:

Judy said...

The Cheers staff did a great job on the line up. 8.5 out of 10 is really good!

Unknown said...

Can't get enough of those photos. As for the lineup, you get an A++++ considering the degree of difficulty :)
Twinkie

Somer said...

Love the names!!! Congratulations Cheers :)

-Somer and Sawyer