Friday, March 5, 2010

Casting Changes for Season II

I am pleased to anounce that the (offscreen) role of "puppy-daddy" will be played by Truman this year. You can see him here http://teddybeargoldens.com/?80bf2cd0

Other than that change (and new puppies, of course), there are no further changes contemplated in the cast and crew here at Cheers. My staff will, of course, be back. And I must tell you that they are A LOT calmer this time around. And the excellent folks from Helping Paws will be back, as well as Melvin. (thank goodness for that-with Faith and I due two days apart, its nice to know that my former staff is still willing to help out)

So there you have it. As for me-I am doing fine. Getting lots of regular exercise and sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. Oh, and the best part? Staff has increased my food and I have heard that I get yogurt starting next week. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Somer said...

I'm excited for you Mom! I can't wait to meet my step brothers and sisters!

-Sawyer

Anonymous said...

Melvin is looking forward to the special day. Just for the record, Melvin has changed her name. It is now Cambie! Long story, tell you later. It seems to fit.

Stay rsted Cheers,

Cambie/Melvin

Anonymous said...

Faith has one comment: I love the additional food. Eat well my friend, we have a big job to do!